International Symposium on Air Defense 2020+ (ISAD2020+)
Venue: Air Defense Forces Institute
|Event Date/Time: Apr 17, 2011||End Date/Time: Apr 20, 2011|
Taking place at the Air Defense Forces Institute (ADFI), in Jeddah between the 17th and 20th of April 2011, ISAD2020+ boasts attendance from over 150 RSADF officers, senior representatives from the Royal Saudi Air Force, Navy, Land Forces and National Guard, as well as honored guests from both Middle Eastern and international military forces.
ISAD2020+ will involve over 50 keynote presentations and panel discussions from leading international military figures such as Air Chief Marshal Simon Bryant, Commander in Chief of the UK Royal Air Force Air Command, Lieutenant General Patrick O'Reilly, Commander of the US Missile Defense Agency, Lieutenant General Mike Hostage, Commander of US Air Forces Central and Lieutenant General Gilles Desclaux, Commander of the Commandement de la DÃ©fense AÃ©rienne et des OpÃ©rations AÃ©riennes, French Air Force.
Among its key themes ISAD2020+ will cover such topics as:
- Developing Multi-Tier Missile Defense Architectures
- Procurement and Integration Strategies
- Planning Missile Defense Operations
- Integrating C4I Capabilities with Defense Systems
- Battle Command and Missile Radar Modernization
- Air Defense Training and Education Strategies
- Re-Assessing Current GBAD Requirements
In commissioning the symposium and the accompanying exhibition, the RSDAF looks to establish the international discussion required to address these subjects.