International Battery Association Meeting (IBA 2011)
Venue: Commodore Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Apr 12, 2011||End Date/Time: Apr 15, 2011|
|Registration Date: Mar 28, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Feb 28, 2011|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jan 31, 2011|
|Paper Submission Date: Feb 28, 2011|
* understanding battery materials for electrodes and electrolyte
* power generation concepts based on the aqueous and non-aqueous systems
* energy conversion and storage for batteries
* solid-electrolyte interfaces and inter-phases (SEI)
* battery safety and materials resources application of lithium batteries to transportation plus fuel cells, ultra capacitors with other novel devices
The official language of the conference is English. Participants are duly requested to submit their abstract and oral presentation in English using the templates provided on the website.
While youâ€™ll find there is always something new and unique waiting for you to discover at the meeting, no visit to Cape Town would be complete without experiencing at least a visit to Robben Island and a technical visit to Optimal Energy, the South African EV automakers of Joule. These are just two of the reasons why you should participate in the International Battery Association Meeting 2011, Cape Town.
We look forward to welcoming you in April 2011.