SANS Northern Virginia 2011
Venue: Hyatt Regency Reston
|Event Date/Time: Apr 15, 2011||End Date/Time: Apr 23, 2011|
The SANS promise is that on your first day back at work after a SANS training, you'll be able to put into practice the skills you learned. Choose from these 5-6 day courses, with their corresponding certifications, filled with hands-on exercises, tips, and tricks you'll gain in the classroom for use in the workplace!
- Security 401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style
- Security 502: Perimeter Protection In-Depth
- Management 414: SANSÂ® +Sâ„¢ Training Program for the CISSPÂ® Certification Exam
- Management 512: SANS Security Leadership Essentials For Managers with Knowledge Compressionâ„¢
- Audit 507: Auditing Networks, Perimeters, and Systems
- Security 566: Implementing and Auditing the Twenty Critical Security Controls - In Depth
- Security 660: Advanced Penetration Testing, Exploits, and Ethical Hacking - New
Register for one of the long courses listed above and save up to 50% on one of the following 1-day and 2-day courses:
- Management 305: Technical Communication and Presentation Skills for Security Professionals
- Management 421: SANS Leadership and Management Competencies
April 22 and 23
- Security 577: Virtualization Security Fundamentals
- Security 580: Metasploit Kung Fu for Enterprise Pen Testing
Here's what SANS alumni have said about the value of SANS training:
"I am the fourth person from my office to attend SANS training, and will highly recommend it to my other coworkers." - Merry Crossland, Department of the Navy
"This course is great at what it promises to do: prepare the student to pass the CISSP exam, no more, no less, and no waste." - Jesus Salinas Di Giacomo, Douglas County PUD
Take a first-hand look at why SANS is the most trusted source in computer security training, certification, and research. Register and pay by March 9, to receive a $400.00 discount.
For your accommodations, Hyatt Regency Reston offers a special discounted rate of $182 S/D based on space availability. Government per diem rooms are available with proper ID. Simply call reservations and ask for the SANS government rate. These rates include high-speed Internet in your room, and are only available thru April 4, 2011. Book your reservation now! The Hyatt Regency Reston's premier location offers resort amenities, a complimentary shuttle to and from Dulles Airport and easy access to shops, restaurants and movie theaters.
Joseph Price of DoD says it all. "The perfect format: concept/theory up-front, and then we dove right into hands-on labs. I learned a TON!!"
Come see for yourself - register today for SANS Northern Virginia 2011.