Working with the Spine: NHPCs Annual National Conference
Venue: Westin Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Apr 15, 2011||End Date/Time: Apr 17, 2011|
|Registration Date: Apr 15, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 18, 2011|
Join us in Edmonton, Alberta for three (3) dynamic days of learning and powerful networking.
Expand your professional knowledge, engage in personal development and build and maintain friendships with forward thinking health care workers.
Working with the Spine is NHPCâ€™s only conference in 2011.
- Over 25 workshops and presentations from the top names in integrative, holistic and natural health care, including Dr. Makaâ€™ala Yates (Lomi Lomi â€“ Neck & Shoulder, Lower Back), Donna Finando (Trigger Point Therapy), Dawn Lamothe (Meditation & Art Expression), Pete Swales (Business: Know Your Avatar), Marcus Fung (Sounds Therapy), and many more.
- Brilliant plenary speaker Robert Schleip PhD MA will discuss the latest findings and current research directions from the fascia laboratory at Ulm University in Germany.
- Self-care and personal development workshops such as meditation, artistic expression, yoga, and Qi Gong.
- Collect most of your required Continued Competency Credits.
- Shop for unique gifts and souvenirs at the NHPC Bazaar.
Since 1988, The Natural Health Practitioners of Canada has been a cutting-edge leader in natural health care education. NHPC provides learning opportunities that transform lives with some of the worldâ€™s foremost experts on health care issues.
Donâ€™t miss this fantastic opportunity for personal and professional growth, register today!
CATCH THE EARLY BIRD RATES ONLY UNTIL March 18, 2011
Questions and comments and can be directed to Erica Jones at 1-888-711-7701 or firstname.lastname@example.org