4th Annual CEE and CIS Clinical Trials Forum
|Event Date/Time: Apr 07, 2011||End Date/Time: Apr 08, 2011|
Understand, how to set-up clinical operations in increasingly popular destinations with fast-enrolling trials. Out-perform the competing studies in all quality & efficiency indicators, and allow your products to reach the market in a more timely manner.
Reveal the current environment in this region, recent challenges in clinical research processes, including the regulatory and ethics committee requirements on clinical trials.
We bring you leading Pharma Industry experts together with the Investigators, Academics, Regulatory Authorities and CROs to benchmark their best practices in thriving places of CEE & CIS region.
* Head of Local Office, CRR CEEMEA, AstraZeneca, Russia
* Chief Scientific Officer, Novartis, Romania
* Head Clinical Operations, Eli Lilly, Russia
* Clinical Trials Project Manager, Pfizer, Ukraine
* Executive Medical Director CEE, Amgen, Austria
* Medical Head Baltics, Novartis, Latvia
* Managing Director, Medicines and Medical Devices Agency of Serbia, Serbia
* Russian Committee on Bioethics, Russia
* Reveal the new approaches to conducting clinical trials in a dynamic environment of CEE & CIS region
* Exploit the patient pool & trials potential in Russia, Ukraine, Baltics, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey and other markets â€“ regional real-life case studies
* Discuss the competitiveness of the CEE & CIS region towards the new emerging markets in India & China
* Extend your knowledge on improving patient recruitment & retention - new challenges of including patients directly in the design of clinical trials, personalized medicine, the greater use of patient reported outcomes
* Understand the recent developments in the regulatory & legal environment
* Achieve competitive advantage through increased partnerships with academic centres of excellence, patient organizations & CROs
* Explore innovative methods of motivating investigators and patients