Children & The Web (CWEB)
Venue: Speechly Bircham
|Event Date/Time: Apr 07, 2011||End Date/Time: Apr 07, 2011|
|Registration Date: Apr 05, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Feb 28, 2011|
Online interaction for social, entertainment and educational purposes is now part of daily routine for children from an increasingly young age. For organisations aiming to interact with children online this brings great opportunities and great risks.
Failing to appreciate the vast importance of protecting children online will lead to harsh fines and catastrophic reputational damage.
This event will give an in-depth analysis of current regulations from leading data protection lawyers. Our expert industry speakers will use their own experience to explain how your organisation can develop with childrens data protection at its core so as to reap the commercial benefits of a safe, trusted service.
Topics will include:
- Online Tracking: Tracking Children's Online Behaviour
- The Ongoing Review of COPPA
- Parental Consent: What Constitutes Valid Consent?
- New Technologies: Social & Moblie Media
- The â€˜iâ€™ in Online: Age Classifications Survey - What Children think is Reasonable
- Can a Parent give Consent on behalf of a Child?