PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION THROUGH A FOREIGN LANGUAGE ACQUISITION (PETFLA 2011)
Venue: Nizhny Novgorod
|Event Date/Time: Jan 01, 2011||End Date/Time: Jul 01, 2011|
|Registration Date: May 01, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 01, 2011|
|Paper Submission Date: May 01, 2011|
The primary goal of the conference is to discuss the trends and problems in PETFLA and related fields in Russia and the rest of the world. Another goal is to promote research activities and information interchange between PETFLA researchers, developers and practitioners working in Russia and abroad. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in PETFLA and related areas.
Topics of Interest
The scope of the conference covers all areas of PETFLA. The major topics of the conference include but are not limited to:
- History and today of PETFLA in Russia and abroad
- Linguistic and non-linguistic aspects and components of PETFLA
- Native language in PETFLA
- Foreign languages in PETFLA
- Language competence level of higher school graduates
- Experiments in PETFLA
- New PETFLA models and technologies
- Interrelation of native and foreign language teaching
- Place of linguistic component in the model of higher school graduates
- Design of language teaching content
- Foreign language as a resource for activating professional and personal development of students
- Languages in translators education
Conference Languages: Russian, English, German, French, Spanish
Dates of Conference: July, 2011
Conference Organization: Volgo-Vyatsky Civil Service Academy (Russia)
Conference Location: 46 Gagarin Pr., Nizhniy Novgorod, 603950, Russia
Web page: http://www.vvags.ru/content12/nauka/Conference2011.pdf
Conference Organizing and Program Committee: Associate Professor K.V. Maltsev (General Chair), Professor S.A.Tichonina, Professor N.L.Uvarova, Professor L.S.Znikina, Associate Professor N.G.Inyutin, Associate Professor T.G.Rybalko (Secretary)
We invite paper submissions addressing one or more of the topics presented above. We also encourage submissions, which present early stages of research work and demonstrations of research and development projects.
A. Please prepare your paper in accordance with the following the guidelines:
1) Format: The paper should be submitted in MS WORD Document or RTF format.
2) Length: The maximum length of a paper is 10 (A4) pages (including figures, references, and everything else) with the following settings:
â€¢Margins: 2.54 cm (1 inch) margins top, bottom, the left and right
â€¢Font: Times New Roman 12 point (main text, headings, quotations and examples)
â€¢Line spacing: 1.5 pt
â€¢Paragraphs should begin flush left.
3) Title: Begin the paper with centered title using 12-point boldface type.
4) Author(s) and institution should be centered below the title in 12-point type.
5) Figures and tables should be numbered sequentially and integrated into the text.
6) Notes: Please use endnotes rather than footnotes.
7) Italics may be used for highlighting essential information. Underlining should be avoided.
8) Please send maximum 300-word abstracts (in English) including keywords.
B. Please submit the paper and the completed registration form as e-mail attachments to email@example.com with subject â€˜PETFLA conferenceâ€™ by April 1, 2011.
All contributions submitted by the deadline will be published in the proceedings and by May 1, 2011 will be sent to each participant by mail.
Contacts: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.