|Event Date/Time: May 25, 2011||End Date/Time: May 26, 2011|
So how does this affect you?
â€¢ Having great difficulties putting together a feasible and cost-efficient logistics and transport plan for your construction projects in the Amazon and other remote locations?
â€¢ Trying to work out whether to go modular or not and whatâ€™s the latest stage you can actually decide?
â€¢ Working on a modular project in a remote and very tight location?
â€¢ Got a demanding and tough delivery schedule for your wind components, meaning that any delays or mistakes will set you right off time and budget?
â€¢ Finding it hard to get the equipment, resources and fabrication space you need for your project?
â€¢ Struggling to make a decision on which crane and lifting technology to invest in?
â€¢ Looking to do business in Latin America but not sure whether partnering or opening new offices is the best way forward?
Join us and find out how your peers are managing the heavy transport, logistics and project management challenges for the biggest projects taking place across Latin America in Oil & Gas, Hydro, Wind, Mining and Refineries
So who will you meet?
Everyone there is to meet from Latin Americaâ€™s Project Sponsors, EPCs & OEMs in Oil & Gas, Hydro, Wind, Mining and Refineries.Whatâ€™s more youâ€™ll also meet senior industry figures from ports, fabrication yards, crane operators, logistics providers, shippers, barge operators, truckers and more.
What to expect?
1. Discover the next oil & gas, mining, refinery, wind & hydro projects in the pipeline throughout Latin America. Fresh data fromStandard & Poorâ€™s
2. Innovations in heavy lift technologies and practices â€“ especially in remote locations. Key insights from Odebrecht
3. Work out the most cost-effective transport route when building in remote locations â€“ case studies from Oil & Gas & Hydro in Peru & Brazil
4. Radically reduce risk in your offshore heavy lift. Find out about recent innovations in dynamic positioning and calculations
5. Everything you need to know about managing a modular project in Latin America â€“ transport, economics, design engineering, schedule, project planning and more
6. Putting the pieces together. Get the space and resources you need for the fabrication of your offshore modules and follow the explosive growth of offshore fabrication sites in Brazil
7. New and fresh insights on how to optimize your logistics plan and meet delivery schedule targets with your wind towers, blades and cells
8. Making the business case work when shipping into Latin America. How do you overcome the huge imbalance of trade and overvalued currencies?
9. Get a slice of the action and capitalize on the industry boom in Latin America â€“ expert-led business partnering session
10. Make sure you get your total landed costs right â€“ eliminate hidden surprises from your procurement budget
For more information or to register, simply:
Call: +1 212 537 5898