Pakistans 12th International Convention on Quality Imrovement and 2nd ANQ Regional Conference (ICQI 2011)
Venue: PC Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Mar 02, 2011||End Date/Time: May 03, 2011|
|Registration Date: Apr 04, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: May 01, 2011|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jan 20, 2011|
|Paper Submission Date: Apr 01, 2011|
PIQC Institute of Quality (formerly Pakistan Institute of Quality Control) jointly with Quality and Productivity Society of Pakistan (QPSP) announces its 12th International Convention on Quality Improvement (ICQI 2011) and 2nd Regional Conference of Asian Network for Quality (ANQ) at the historical city of Lahore - Pakistan, on May 2-3, 2011 InshaAllah. This is one of the premium events on Quality in Pakistan and is 12th of a series started in Pakistan by PIQC since 1995. These Eleven conventions over the last 15 years in Lahore and Karachi alternatively have received extensive recognition by the organizations and professionals from within and outside Pakistan. It is a forum for professionals, policy makers and academicians for improving Quality and generating excellence in our products, services, government and academia. It provides linkages among government, academia and the corporate world. It attracts top class professionals, researchers and academicians from Pakistan and other countries who provide the latest information, knowledge, practices, and researches through papers, presentations, panel discussions, and dialogues. Critical analysis, creative and practical ideas, breakthrough methodologies, and sharing of best practices by successful companies provides a collective vision to all concerned. Delegates from Pakistan and other countries participate in this convention. Foreigners are given special city tours and local hospitality where they enjoy the traditional culture and local hospitality.
The theme of this convention is â€Managing Quality, Competitiveness and Performance in the current global recession and the socio-economic difficult situationâ€. This theme would contribute in dealing with the issues of Quality under stress and difficult market and national conditions. Practical tips, research outcomes and focused dialogues are required to focus on the practical application of Quality & HR practices effectively and how they can be utilized by the operations managers and CEOs.
1. To provide the vision of Quality & Performance Improvement at the national and organizational levels
2. To prepare and align industrialists, businessmen, academicians and government towards World-Class Standards of Quality, Performance and Excellence
3. To promote Quality and Corporate Culture by learning from the best practices from Pakistan and other countries
4. To share prominent experiences, practices and researches in the fields of Quality Management and Human Resource Management
5. To create linkages among Quality professionals of Pakistan and other countries
6. To identify new avenues and approaches to enhance Quality, Competitiveness and Performance in the present socio-economic crises