|Event Date/Time: Jul 05, 2011||End Date/Time: Jul 07, 2011|
05 â€“ 07 July 2011
MeliÃ¡ Avenida AmÃ©rica, Madrid
The World Gaming Executive Summit is a senior level strategic gaming conference. As an exclusive invitation only forum, it is also a global knowledge experience and networking vehicle to your marketplace. Continuing our impressive record from 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 we will again be bringing together online and offline senior executives from across the world in 2011.
8 Key Reasons to Attend
1. Hear how the industryâ€™s pioneers are shaping the future of gaming.
2. Meet face to face with the top-dogs of the gaming world.
3. Network and do business with leading lottery operators from around the world.
4. Implement the best games, strategies and business models that enable you to navigate the regulatory landscape and prosper.
5. Increase your client base and learn how social media can give you access to the Facebook generation.
6. Gain the knowledge to enable you to successfully enter the hottest new markets.
7. Learn the science behind retaining and acquiring players.
8. Estadio Santiago BernabÃ©u, Cocktail reception and after dinner drinks.
Key Speakers for 2011 include:
â€¢ Jim Ryan, CEO, PartyGaming
â€¢ Mitch Garber, CEO, Hurrah's Entertainment Interactive
â€¢ Pontus Lindwall, CEO, Betsson
â€¢ Mor Weizer, CEO, Playtech
â€¢ Richard Glynn, CEO, Ladbrokes
â€¢ Gigi Levy, Acting Managing Director and CEO, Dragonfish and 888 Holdings
â€¢ Malcolm Graham, CEO, PKR
â€¢ Franz Wohlfahrt, CEO, Novomatic Holdings
â€¢ Emilio Petrone, CEO, Sisal
â€¢ Ian Penrose, CEO Sportech
â€¢ Bill Mummery, Executive Director, SBO Bet/ Celton Manx
â€¢ Roger Withers, Chairman, Playtech
â€¢ Stephanos Theodorides, CEO, Regency Entertainment
â€¢ Peter Hoetzinger, Co-CEO & President, Century Casinos
â€¢ David Coutts-Trotter, CEO, Sun International
â€¢ Heinz-Georg Sundermann, CEO, Lotto Hessen
â€¢ Oliver Lofthouse, Director and General Manager, IGT-UK and Wagerworks
â€¢ Robin Le Prevost, Head of eCommerce Development, The Alderney Gambling Commission
â€¢ Eduardo Antoja Director of Institutional Relations CIRSA Gaming Board
â€¢ Paul Herzfeld, CEO, Casinos Austria
For more information, visit www.terrapinn.com/wges or email Jonathan Whelan at firstname.lastname@example.org