Shale Gas Drilling & Completions 2011
|Event Date/Time: Jun 20, 2011||End Date/Time: Jun 21, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 01, 2011|
Leading shale producers will share real life examples of their drilling and completions success and challenges in a case study environment.
By attending this industry leading event, you will have the opportunity to benchmark your drilling and completion techniques with your peers. You will gain expert insight from case history examples, to help reduce the cost and increase the efficiency of developing new plays. You will also learn effective completions techniques that will ensure the continued success across the production lifecycle of the play.
Key topics to be addressed this year include:
- Real time drilling operations best practice
- Water management strategies and environmental concerns
- Optimisation of frac pumpers for continuous operations
- Understand options for water supply, storage, reuse and treatment
- Proppant selection, supply and implications on shale stimulations
- Flow-back considerations for multi-stage horizontal well completions
- Completion strategies to maximize shale recovery
- Maximizing perforating and fracturing techniques
- Horizontal well placement techniques