FREE Teleseminar-Career Limiting Moves and How to Avoid Them
|Event Date/Time: Feb 28, 2011|
Are you unsure where the career â€œland minesâ€ are and how to avoid them?
- There might be things no one ever told you until now
Do you wonder how some people simply seem to attain career growth so consistently?
- Youâ€™d like that to be you
Are you looking for ideas on how to put yourself on the â€œfast trackâ€?
- You know you have the potential; you simply need to start getting some traction.
If you answered â€œyesâ€ to any of these questions, you must attend this teleseminar.
Once we launch our careers, itâ€™s easy to forget to pay attention to our careers and before you know, youâ€™ve gone nowhere. Donâ€™t let that happen to you. Even though there are always unwritten rules that will dictate your success, you can easily learn what those are and start doing things everyday that will get you moving forward.
No matter where you are professionally, you will want to learn these moves and keep your eye on that career target every day.
In this teleseminar you will learn:
- The most critical career limiting moves, how to avoid them and what to do if they happen
- Unwritten rules that will have management paying attention to you
- Building and executing a growth strategy
- How to develop your internal and external network; how that network can help you professionally
Take action and register for FREE now: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1290185981/ac
Date: Monday, Feb. 28
Time: 5:30pm Pacific/8:30pm Eastern
Access: All you need to participate is a phone. Register here and we will send the call-in number and access code to you via email prior to the call. Also, enrolled participants will receive a FREE MP3 downloadable recording of this session following the seminar.