Smart Grid Cyber Security Asia
|Event Date/Time: Jul 11, 2011||End Date/Time: Jul 12, 2011|
International utilities and technology providers involved in the development of our future national infrastructure are having to define risk strategies, understand vulnerabilities and identify threats pre and post deployment. Not to be taken lightly, this review will require thorough collaboration between key stakeholders from both public and private entities, to come together and create a common voice as an international priority.
This conference will bring together international security specialists, high profile Utilities and leaders in the technology world, in Singapore, for a two day in depth discussion to share insight and bolster international collaboration.
Join us as industry experts discuss their challenges and experiences and their strategic collective visions for risk mitigation to better protect our critical national infrastructure.
Our expert speaker line-up includes:
* Marianne Swanson, Chair, Smart Grid Interoperability Panel, Cyber Security Working Group, NIST
* Wayne Pales, Group IT Manager, Technology & Architecture, CLP Power Hong Kong Ltd
* Dr John Zic, Research Team Leader, Trustworthy Systems Group, ICT Centre, CSIRO
* Dr Martin de Groot, Senior Research Scientist, Project Leader: Energy Services, CSIRO
* Jose Iglesias, Vice President, Education and Enablement Services, Symantec
* Johan Rambi, Privacy and Security Officer, Alliander
* Dr Jianying Zhou, Senior Scientist, Agency for Science, Technology and Research, A*STAR
* Behrouz Hajiannejad, Msc., Senior Engineer, FARAB Energy & Water Projects
* Mahmoud Salmasizadeh, Ph.D., Senior Consultant Engineer, FARAB Energy & Water Projects
* Marc M.J. Hullegie, Managing Director, Senior Consultant Information Governance , VEST Information Security BV
* Dinesh Kumar, President & CIO, Bajaj energy Pvt Ltd
* David Greer, Executive Director, Institute for information Security, University of Tulsa
* Mauricio Papa, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Computer Science, Director, Institute for Information Security University of Tulsa
* Bob Lockhart, Senior Consultant, Pike Research
* Katsuhisa Furukawa, Fellow Research Institute of Science and Technology for Society, Japan Science and Technology Agency
* Peter Larrsen, Vice President of Utilities, Asia, Echelon