|Event Date/Time: May 11, 2011||End Date/Time: May 12, 2011|
Our 8th Annual CEE Retail Banking forum will provide you with the latest best case studies on business strategies and retail banking products in the whole CEE region. You will have the opportunity to learn how to make mobile banking a reality, what the future of branch banking is, how to improve in the loyalty and CRM and how to develop the best risk management tools. Join us in Budapest - the city of spas - and discover the key strategies of retail banking in the CEE region in the economic upswing.
* Explore the successful retail banking strategies in the CEE region
* Gain from special insight: road ahead for retail baking: using the multichannel
* Exchange your opinions about branch banking: Is it a â€˜cat with nine livesâ€™?
* Discover through real life examples where the potential growth areas are in the CEE
* Find answers how to improve in the CRM
* Learn various risk management tools
And much moreâ€¦
o Speed Networking Kick-Off
o 2 streams
o Representatives of banks and financial institutions from the CEE and CIS regions
Who should attend:
Departments and job titles:
CEOs, Regional CEOs, Vice Presidents, Managing Directors, Directors of: Retail Banking, Sales& Marketing, Treasury Sales, Cards, Consumer finance department, Electronic banking division, Branch network development, Marketing, Internet banking, online banking, mobile banking, CRM & Customer Loyalty, Product Management, Product Development, Direct Banking, Multichannel, Channel Management etc.