7th Transportation & Transfer of Biologics and Biological Agents
Venue: San Francisco
|Event Date/Time: Apr 27, 2011||End Date/Time: Apr 29, 2011|
|Registration Date: Apr 27, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 04, 2011|
The 7th Transportation & Transfer of Biologics and Biological Agents addresses top industry concerns through interactive and on-site training, providing the tools and techniques crucial to soliditying your current processes.
The program features a host of new faces and introduces a range of fresh content. Don't miss this opportunity to network with your peers and benchmark against developing and proven strategies affecting all areas involved in the transportation and transfer of biologics.
Sessions and workshops will address concerns pertaining to:
* Solidfying and ensuring your In-Transit Suppy Chain Security
* Latest in packaging & insulating technologies available for cost effective and eco-friendly solutions.
* Developing and implementing a sustainability program
* Establishing your Cold Chain Management System
* Improving your Cold Chain Visibility
* Maintain quality and reduce costs through efficient shipping methods and infrastructure
Simplifying domestic and international regulatory environments.