5th Food Proteins Course (FPC 2011)
Venue: International House Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Jun 15, 2011||End Date/Time: Jun 17, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: May 01, 2011|
The Course â€œFood Proteins: Properties, Functionalities & Applicationsâ€ is designed for all those managers who are active in the food industry and who want to learn more about the properties and functionalities of a broad range of industrially available vegetable and animal proteins and who want to obtain hands-on know-how and know-why.
The entry level of delegates for this course is a finished BSc of MSc education in the following areas of expertise: food, feed, chemistry, biology, nutrition, science, microbiology, health etc. Managers with food industry experience can also participate.
This course is designed for all those managers who are active in the food industry and who want to learn more about the properties, functionalities and applications of a broad range of plant-based and animal-based proteins, and who want to obtain hands-on know-how and know-why. For instance, managers involved in:
- Application Development
- Product Development
- New Business Development
- Research & Development
- Technical Service
The course is relevant for the following food industries:
- Bread & Bakery
- Meat & Meat-free incl. Fish
- Dairy & Dairy-free
- Ready meals
- Confectionery incl. Bars
- Soups & Sauces
- Health food
And for managers working with:
- Food Ingredient and Food Protein Manufacturers and Suppliers like Distributors
- Enzyme Manufacturers
- Food Processing
This course is the only one available in its kind Europe and elsewhere. The combination of the lectures of industry professionals on the theory of a wide range of proteins with practical hands-on experience is unique and is a real point of difference with other courses.
What participants have said about this course
Managers of the below companies have joined this course in the past year. Some of their experiences & feedback:
- â€œProgram format, the overview of all major proteins, kept the focus on proteins categories and not on the companies of speakersâ€ (General Mills, USA)
- â€œThe organisation was greatâ€ (McCain Foods Ltd, UK)
- â€œGreat to have global information about protein denaturationâ€ (Danone, Germany)
- â€œGood timing and time management of organisationâ€ (Kerry Ingredients, The Netherlands)
- â€œInteresting to have all suppliers in one roomâ€ (NestlÃ©, Germany)
- â€œMeet really interesting people and have relevant discussions with themâ€ (Emsland StÃ¤rke, Germany)
- â€œNetworking and fun was great!â€ (Campina, The Netherlands)
- â€œGood quality of speakers and delegatesâ€ (Volac, UK)
- â€œGood balance between information, networking time, freedom to operate as you like and the practical sessions are a real plus!â€ (Alpro, Belgium)
- â€œI have a difficult time being overly critical, since this course is so uniqueâ€ (General Mills)
- â€œThe collective power of all presentations (content)â€ (Unilever, The Netherlands)
Join previous delegates of: Campina, General Mills USA, Indena, MasterFoods USA, Edelweiss, PB Gelatins, Kerry, Unilever, KMC, Danone, Nestle, Heinz, Campbell's USA, Cargill USA, FrieslandFoods DOMO, Yiotis, Barilla, Nutrition & Sante, Solae, Carlsberg, Arla, Cadbury, NIZO, Numico, Rachel's, Puratos, Codrico, VION, ABF Ingredients, SGS Int., Solanic, DSM, Rabobank, Tivall, Zeelandia, Volac, Glisten, Protient USA, VSI, Danisco, Lup Ingredients, George Weston Foods, Indena, Biocatalysts, Novozymes, Tine, AB Enzymes, Palsgaard, Gelita, Hochdorf, DairyGold, CSM, IFF, Rousselot, Cosucra, Arla Food Ingredients, Genencor, Beneo, Roquette, Nandi Proteins, Bouwhuis Enthoven, Perfetti van Melle, Kemin, APC Europe and Symrise.
Content & Network
This course will bring together the know-how on properties, functionalities and applications of food proteins derived from vegetable and animal-based sources. The course is an excellent platform for networking in and with the protein industry.
To improve the networking opportunities, a complimentary dinner is included for all participants of the course.