American Nephrology Nurses Association 42nd National Symposium (ANNA 42nd National S)
|Event Date/Time: Mar 27, 2010||End Date/Time: Mar 30, 2010|
You are invited to join your colleagues at ANNA's 42nd National Symposium - the premier nephrology nursing meeting of the year! This comprehensive conference will provide you with opportunities to expand your knowledge base, enhance your clinical skills, and widen your professional network. Be sure to join us for this exciting program. Register early as some sessions may have limited enrollment. We look forward to seeing you in Boston as we explore ways to enhance nephrology nursing practice.
The goal for ANNA's 42nd National Symposium is to provide a learning and networking environment that will assist nephrology professionals to enhance their practice.
Top Reasons You Should Attend This Meeting!
- Earn continuing nursing education (CNE) contact hours and pharmacology credits.
- Learn about the latest trends in nephrology nursing practice.
- Create solutions to improve the lives of individuals affected by kidney disease.
- Discuss current nursing practice issues during Special Interest Group sessions.
- Network with other health care professionals.
- Visit with industry representatives in the exhibit hall to learn about the latest products, technology, and services in the specialty.
- Relax with colleagues and friends during special entertainment events, the Nephrology Nurse Recognition Luncheon, and ANNA Regional Receptions.
- Focus on your professional development.
- Enjoy the charm and history of Boston!
|Received by February 4||$125||$205|
|Received February 5-March 11||$140||$220|
|Received on/after March 12 and Onsite||$150||$230|
|National Symposium Only|
|Received by February 4||$400||$475|
|Received February 5-March 11||$430||$505|
|Received on/after March 12 and Onsite||$450||$525|
|Combination Full-Day Preconference
Workshop and National Symposium
|Received by February 4||$500||$575|