2nd International Congress on Clinically Relevant Drug Transporters
|Event Date/Time: Apr 12, 2011||End Date/Time: Apr 14, 2011|
Although the knowledge regarding the conduct of transporters assays and data interpretation has expanded dramatically over the past years, in vitro-to-in vivo and preclinical-to-clinical translation of transport data is still a very challenging field.
With the draft EMEA guidance, the ITC whitepaper and FDA regulation under way, performing well-designed transporter experiments has become crucial for pharmaceutical companies.
Hear about the latest DMPK Trends
* Improve your drug development programmes by applying effective testing and modeling methodology for drug transporter activity
* Learn how to conduct in vitro-to-in vivo and preclinical-to-clinical translation of transport data
* Discuss the impact of regulatory authorities and the ITC whitepaper on drug transporter strategies
* Benefit from recent studies from leading pharmaceutical and academic scientists
* Gain full understanding of the role of drug transporters in toxicity