Pharma Packaging and Labelling Compliance Conference
|Event Date/Time: Mar 23, 2011||End Date/Time: Mar 25, 2011|
Fleming Europe invites you to the one-of-its-kind Pharma Packaging and Labelling Compliance Conference. We have selected from across the globe the highest-level pharmapack specialists, who will share their many market-specific local interpretations, which will influence pharmaceutical packaging and labelling structurally in 2011.
Listen to them speaking about the latest regulations coming into effect in the next months (including PharmaBraille and 2D Datamatrix Marking System). Discover various ways of patient adherence and the business models of in-house vs. outsourced artwork management. Be part of interactive roundtables focusing on the most advanced technologies of pharmapack traceability.â€¦and listen to real-life case studies of anti-counterfeiting, parallel trade and packaging sustanability.
Furthermore, take advantage as well of additional features like our HCPC Global Alliance hosted â€žColumbus Award for Compliance Enhancing Packaging Design 2011â€ as a Gala Award Dinner on Day 2 which seeks to acknowledge globally the excellence in packaging that help patients to adhere to their medicinal therapies based on its certified evaluation schemes.
Please find here how to apply for the Award.
This 3-Day-Event includes a target audience focused post-conference workshop in 2 streams, which will bring together innovative, responsible and cost-effective methods of pharmaceutical and medical packaging, addressing key labelling issues as well as creating partnerships between industry leaders.
If you are interested in providing your input into the programme or would like to recommend a speaker, please contact email@example.com
T: +36 1 411 1842
F: +36 1 411 1841
* Executive Director, Healthcare Compliance Packaging Council (HCPC), Austria
* Director, Global Regulatory Affairs Strategic Policy & Support, Johnson&Johnson, UK
* Secretary General, Child-Safe Packaging Group, UK
* Head of Packaging Strategy, Global Pharma Operations, Novartis, Switzerland
* Director of Materials and Packaging Quality System, Eli Lilly, USA
* Director of Healthcare Traceability, GS1 Global, UK
* Head of Pharmacy Trade Sector, Roche Diagnostics, Germany
* Packaging & Labelling Regulatory Updates
* Patient Adherence
* Excellence in Artwork Management: In-house vs. Outsourced
* Traceability to Combat Non-compliance
* Packaging suitable for the Blind â€“ Braille-Guidelines according to
the European standards implemented from October 2010
* Innovative 2D Datamatrix System for Pharma Traceability
* Anti-Counterfeiting using Advanced Technology
* Parallel Traders Perspectives
* Sustainable Packaging Innovations
* Child-safe vs. Senior friendly Packaging â€“ Balancing Patientsâ€™ Needs
* Information based Packaging Redesign
Who should attend:
VPs, Directors, Heads and Managers of
Packaging, Labelling, Supply Chain and Logistics, Regulatory Affairs
and Compliance, Quality Assurance, Product Information, Product
Development, Operations, Quality Control and Assurance, Licensing,
Marketing and Sales, Patient Compliance, Purchase / Facilities,
Manufacturing Technology, International Labelling Liaison, Packaging
Designer, Global Labelling