2nd Annual Pan-European Next Generation Social Media Summit, Expo & Workshops 2011 (SMC2011)
Venue: Beurs van Berlage
|Event Date/Time: May 19, 2011||End Date/Time: May 20, 2011|
|Registration Date: May 17, 2011|
The Top 4 high-Impact Social Media Strategic Movements for 2011, according to several reports are:
1. Global Social media Strategy, but Local Actions because of the completely different European regions
2. Focus on How to turn Social Media Friends into Customers, Getting Management Buy-In and How to Drive Real Return on Social Media Strategies
3. Further improvement on How to Measure ROI with the latest Social Media Metrics Tools & Analysis Software
4. Last but not least: How to define the soft â€˜Social Media Successâ€™: Social PR, Online Reputation & Branding to push for competitive advantage
By attending this high-level summit in Amsterdam on the 19th of May, you will not only receive answers, tools & tricks to these Top 4 High Impact strategic movements but also gain practical insight into best-practice corporate social media marketing & communications strategies and be able to drive further the competitive advantage of your company.
Do you have one of these questions as well?
* How do I put in place a social media plan that capitalises on online buzz and drives overall reputation?
* What are the latest effective tricks and the latest tools for Social Advertising, and then specifically Facebook Advertising?
* How do I monitor, measure and evaluate your online marketing communications efforts and demonstrate how they impact your bottom line?
* In which way can I make networked activity local and mobile oriented?
* How can I incorporate the social networks chatter into our CRM system
* Which Social Media tools should I use & how should I use these to (re)build trust & engagement?
* How to establish a corporate presence across social media platforms (iPad, iPhone app. Etc.)?
* As many more communication managers are being asked to take the dual role of managing both external and internal, how is social media helping and how what to overcome the challenges?
* Should employees at all levels be allowed to â€˜tweetâ€™ and what mechanisms should be in place to manage this?
These questions will be answered on Day 2 by specialised workshop leaders in smaller groups. Therefore, there will be a lot of interactivity and you can go more in-depth about the topics you choose .
Day 2, May 20th: You can choose between 9 Exciting Workshop Topics:
Round 1: Choose between
* Social Media Policy-Audit
* Social Media and Integration into your CRM Systems
* SEO, Content Marketing Tactics & Social Media
Round 2 : Choose between:
* Employment Engagement & Social Media
* Social Media Market Research & Analysis
* Video Marketing
Round 3: Choose between:
* Crisis CommunicationS & Social Media
* Social Games & Advertising
* Mobile Social Media Marketing
More reasons to join:
* Networking with senior-level peers and practitioners and decision makers from across Europe
* Look out for the latest strategies, tools and technologies on social media!
* Exclusive opportunities to meet with and learn from best practices of global multinationals and big European players
Who Should Attend?
This conference has been researched with, and developed for Vice Presidents, Directors, Senior Managers & Professionals in charge of
* Social Media Marketing, Marketing & Communications, Digital Marketing, Internet Marketing,
* eMarketing, Manager Internet, Online Media,
* Corporate Communications and/or Reputation, Brand Management,
* Content Management, Web Analytics,
* Sales, Lead Generation,
* Media Planning, Paid Search Advertising,
* Employee Engagement, Internal Communications,
* Organic Search Optimization, Market Research, Search Engine Users, Web Designers,
* Advertising & Promotions, Product Marketing, Channel Marketing, Trade Marketing
as well as SME Business Owners, marketing and-or communications advertising agencies and social media consultancies, Software providers for social media tools and systems.