2nd Annual Clinical Trials for Medical Devices
|Event Date/Time: Sep 23, 2011||End Date/Time: Sep 24, 2011|
A diversity of experienced practitioners from Notified Bodies, Competent Authorities, CROs, and Medical Device Researchersâ€¦ among others, will provide the basis for our industryâ€™s continuing discourse on practice and research in Emerging markets. Join us here at Fleming Europeâ€™s Pharma page for more info and updates as we move towards September.
* Founder, Medical Device Strategies, WMDO â€“ Consultant
* Director Clinical Affairs Europe, ev3 (Covidien)
* Director Clinical Affairs, GE Healthcare
* Senior Medical Director, Boston Scientific
* President and Founder, Applied Research Consortium of Asia Ltd.
* Receive firsthand comment and direction for the ISO 14155:2011 standard, as well as resources to stay current and on target.
* Match successful adjustments in clinical practice to challenges faced under the new standards and regulations.
* Identify key indictors and strategies when selecting CROs and Investigators.
* Extend your understanding and competitiveness when tapping into established as well as up and coming Emerging Markets.
* Gauge the evolving challenges and opportunities in emerging Asian markets.
* Achieve competitive advantage, and fulfill expectations earlier on when doing business in emerging markets.
* Streamline practices for Medical Monitoring in Clinical Trials.
Who should attend:
Vice Presidents, Heads, Directors, Senior Managers and Managers of:
Clinical Research, Clinical Operations, Clinical Development, Clinical Project Leaders, Clinical Trials, Medical Directors, Regulatory Directors, R&D, Clinical Studies, Clinical Outsourcing, CROs, Academics, Patient Organizations, Clinical Research Associations & Institutes