Facilities Cleaning in Cleanrooms and Controlled Environments - Webinar By GlobalCompliancePanel
Venue: Online Training Webinar
|Event Date/Time: Apr 13, 2011||End Date/Time: Apr 13, 2011|
It is a very practical training session intended to assist personnel involved in the design, cleaning, monitoring, and assessment of cleanroom cleaning procedures. The key benefits of this course are:
* In-dept understanding of cleanroom cleaning methods.
* Achieve satisfactory inspections more easily.
* Higher assurance of new medical product approvals.
* Minimize nonconformances.
* Reduce rates of batch rework and rejections.
* Reduce cleaning-related environmental contamination issues.
* Avoid product recalls.
* Understand industry standards in cleanroom cleaning
Why should you attend: Cleanroom cleaning processes and methods have been scrutinized by FDA auditors due to their important role in cleanroom management. Poor or substandard cleaning can result in manufacturing delays, nonconformances, recalls, and regulatory action. Therefore it is important to control cleanroom cleaning processes and ensure best practices are followed.
Areas Covered in the Session:
* Learn about cleaning and what it accomplishes in the cleanroom.
* Identify cleaning agents, tools, and equipment.
* Discuss cleaning personnel training and qualification.
* Identify the methods of cleanroom cleaning.
* Identify and discuss extent and frequency of cleanroom cleaning.
Who Will Benefit:
* Q auditors and personnel
* Manufacturing Operators
* Maintenance and Cleaning Personnel
* Operations managers
* Validation Personnel
* Training departments
Live : $245.00
Corporate live : $995.00
Recorded : $295.00