Gowning Systems Used in Cleanrooms & Controlled Environments - Webinar By GlobalCompliancePanel
Venue: Online Training Webinar
|Event Date/Time: Apr 28, 2011||End Date/Time: Apr 28, 2011|
Key benefits of this seminar include:
* In-dept understanding of cleanroom garments and their use.
* Reduce personnel-related environmental contamination issues.
* Achieve satisfactory inspections more easily.
* Minimize nonconformances.
* Reduce rates of batch rework and rejections.
* Avoid product recalls.
Why should you attend: Since humans are the major source of contamination in cleanrooms, special care must be taken to choose and provide proper garments to minimize the human impact on cleanroom quality. Gowning systems are varied in material, composition, coverage, and control capabilities. The use and donning of the garments can also vary and needs to be controlled in order to establish a consistent manufacturing environment.
Areas Covered in the Session:
* Identify what garment systems are available.
* Identify and discuss good and bad cleanroom gowning.
* Identify gowning techniques and sequence.
* Discuss what role each garment part plays in contamination control and human safety.
* Explore expectations of cleanroom garment suppliers.
* Discuss cleanroom gowning tests and personnel qualification.
Who Will Benefit:
* Q Auditors and Personnel
* Manufacturing Operators
* Maintenance and Cleaning Personnel
* Operations managers
* Validation Personnel
* Training departments
Live : $245.00
Corporate live : $995.00
Recorded : $295.00