Problems, prospects and development of biodegradable waste management, Composting and Vermicompostin
Venue: Siauliu Arena
|Event Date/Time: Jun 16, 2011||End Date/Time: Jun 16, 2011|
|Registration Date: Jun 14, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 01, 2011|
|Abstract Submission Date: Apr 01, 2011|
|Paper Submission Date: May 01, 2011|
Composting and VERMIcomposting TECHNOLOGIES FOR recycling BIODEGRADABLE WASTE into variety of products
1. Representative of the Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Lithuania (Lithuania). Subject: â€œRequirements, problems and prospects for biodegradable waste managementâ€.
2. G. Å imkus (Lithuania), the President of the Lithuanian Earthworm Growers Association. Subject: â€œThe use of composting and vermicomposting technologies for recycling organic wasteâ€.
3. O. Kordin (Russia), the electrical engineer of Solid State Physics Department of Voronezh Polytechnic Institute, Manager of scietific and industrial enterprise. Subject: â€œTechnology and equipment of the animal biodegradable waste recycling. The variety of productsâ€.
4. A. Hansons (Latvia), the representative of SIA Aloja Starkelsen. Subject: â€œThe use of vermicomposting technologies for recycling starch manufacturing wasteâ€.
5. V. LapÄ— (Lithuania), the Chairman of the Board of Rural Development and Business Consultants Association. Subject: â€œFunding capabilities for the composting and vermicomposting activityâ€.
6. S. Maksimova (Belarus), Doctor of Biology. Subject: â€œThe use of vermitechnologies for the production of various productsâ€.
7. J. Pekarskas (Lithuania), Assoc. Prof. of the Department of Soil and Agrochemistry at Lithuanian University of Agriculture, Doctor of Agriculture Sciences. Subject: â€œProducts produced by recycling biodegradable waste; their ecologicityâ€. Presentation of a new book on vermicomposting.
The conference will be held:
On 16th June 2011, in Å iauliai Arena, at J. Jablonskio Street 16, Å iauliai, Lithuania.
Main organizer: Earthworm Growers Association.
Conference language is Lithuanian with simultaneous translation into/from Russian. Before the conference, the reports material will be published as a separate publication in Lithuanian and Russian languages, and distributed for each of the participants of the Conference free of charge.
Arrival and registration: 8:00 to 9:00.
Conference Part I.
9.00 - 9.40 â€“ Representative of the Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Lithuania
9.40 - 10.30 - G. Å imkus, the President of the Lithuanian Earthworm Growers Association
10.30 - 11.20 - O. Kordin, the electrical engineer
11.20 - 12.30 â€“ Questions to the lecturers of the 1st part
12.30 - 13.30 - Lunch (free for all participants)
Conference Part II.
13.30 - 14.15 - A. Hansons, the representative of SIA Aloja Starkelsen
14.15 - 14-50 â€“ V. LapÄ—, the Chairman of the Board of Rural Development and Business Consultants Association
14.50 - 15.20 â€“ Coffee break
15.20 - 16.10 - S. Maksimova, Doctor of Biology
16.10 - 17.00 - J. Pekarskas (Lithuania), Assoc. Prof. of the Department of Soil and Agrochemistry at Lithuanian University of Agriculture, Doctor of agriculture sciences
17.00 - 18.00 â€“ Questions to the lecturers of the 2nd part
Please inform your colleagues, associates and interested people of your environment about this international conference.
Note. Siauliai Arena has a spacious car parking. The conference participants arrange their own arrival and departure, or overnight stay.
1. To explore problems, prospects and development of biodegradable waste management.
2. On an international level, to promote the exchange of information about utilization of biodegradable waste using composting and vermicomposting technologies.
3. To introduce new technologies for biodegradable waste recycling.
4. To explore the variety of products produced by composting and vermicomposting, their advantages and possibilities for the use.
5. To promote composting and vermicomposting technologies and equipment in biodegradable waste utilization.
6. To promote cross-border entrepreneurship in the fields of production of compost, vermicompost and its secondary products.