Innovative Development of Science and Education: Modern Trends and Prospects (IDSEMTP2011)
|Event Date/Time: Apr 15, 2011||End Date/Time: Apr 17, 2011|
|Registration Date: Apr 04, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 14, 2011|
|Abstract Submission Date: Mar 14, 2011|
|Paper Submission Date: Mar 23, 2011|
Innovative Development of Science and Education: Modern Trends and Prospects from 15 to 17 April 2011 in Kokshetau. The Conference is dedicated to the 10th Anniversary of Abay Myrzakhmetov Kokshetau University foundation.
Round tables for the Conference:
1. Modern Philology. Innovations in theory and practice of language teaching in higher education. Trends and Prospects in the training of translators.
2. Innovative achievements, problems and prospects of development of modern engineering science.
3. Industrial and innovative trends and prospects of economic development and governance.
4. Environmental problems in the global international research environment.
5. State and Law: Theory and Practice
6. Actual problems of modern psychology, pedagogy, juvenology, social kinetics. Problems and prospects of innovative education development.
7. Recent trends and prospects of international innovative design and applied art development .
9. Formation of physical culture and healthy life. Global development of tourism and sport.
10. E-learning. The most important factor in upgrading educational system. Introduction of modern IT-solutions in higher-education school.
The language of the Conference: Kazakh, Russian, English, German.
Participants must send the following documents to the committee:
â€¢ an application for participation in the conference(see Appendix1);
â€¢ 1 copy of the article/paper;
â€¢ Electronic version of the article/paper;
â€¢ Payment confirmation (receipt)
All the documents should be submitted to:
Maria Glushkovskaya , Vice-Rector for Scientific Work, Ph.D. - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. +7(7162) 33-00-18, 25-24-85 (ext.105) Fax. +7(7162) 25-42-59.
Or Asel Akantaeva, Assistant Vice Rector for Scientific Work
Tel +7(7162) 33-00-18, 25-24-85 (ext.105) Fax. +7(7162) 25-42-59
Also, articles/papers can be sent to: email@example.com