REVENUE MANAGEMENT FOR AIRLINES
|Event Date/Time: Jun 22, 2011||End Date/Time: Jun 24, 2011|
Technology advances are making revenue management a more powerful tool than ever before.
Now is the optimal time for you to share best practice with RM executives from across the airline industry, and learn how revenue management can significantly boost the profitability of your airline.
Revenue Management for Airlines will enable you to benchmark with long-haul carriers, domestic carriers, LCCs, airports and regulators, and find real solutions to the key challenges you face. Through a series of real-life case studies and interactive discussion, this meeting will show how you can:
â€¢ Benefit from cutting-edge RM strategies
â€¢ Achieve a seamless flow of data between your systems, and
â€¢ Use PNV analysis to better understand your customersâ€™ buying behaviour
7 reasons to attend:
1. See how much more efficient your revenue management could be. Hear from the worldâ€™s leading solution providers about the full range of RM tools available to you, as well as invaluable insights into the latest developments.
2. As airlines focus their attention on developing passenger net values, it is essential that you know how to profile and segment your customer base to extract the maximum value from every seat on your aircraft. Hear how others have successfully identified the individual needs and preferences of their customers, to generate significant ancillary revenue before and after the flight, and on the plane.
3. Whether you are a traditional network carrier or an LLC, understand how the implementation of simplified value-based fare structures can give your airline a distinct competitive advantage.
4. Let prominent academics and aviation specialists show you how to integrate your systems, to ensure that data flows smoothlyacross your airline and the correct information can be accessed at different touch points.
5. Discover how a robust revenue integrity programme can limit the misuse of online distribution channels by agents and the public, avoid revenue leakage and deliver more accurate reservations data.
6. Know how good origin & destination (O&D) analysis can open up opportunities for your airline to penetrate new markets.
7. Engage in open and forward-looking discussions with your industry peers. Identify ways to do revenue management to control the flow of alliance traffic across your networks.
Successful revenue management activity has a proven benefit of 3-9% incremental revenue gains. You will leave this conference with the tools and knowledge to make this happen within your airline.
Who will attend:
â€¢ Heads of Revenue Management
â€¢ Commercial Directors
â€¢ Revenue Integrity Managers
â€¢ Inventory & Pricing Executives
â€¢ Heads of Distribution
â€¢ Heads of Sales & Marketing
â€¢ Heads of Ancillary Sales
â€¢ Route Analysts
â€¢ Revenue Optimisation Executives
â€¢ Heads of Distribution
â€¢ Origin & Destination (O&D) Managers
For more information or to register, simply:
Call: +44 (0) 20 3141 8700