16th Workplace Investigations
Venue: Metropolitan Hotel Toronto
|Event Date/Time: Apr 12, 2011|
|Registration Date: Apr 12, 2011|
* Learn how to keep the investigation on track and avoid â€œscope creepâ€ from Staples Business Depot Ltd.
* Hear how Celestica manages the internal investigation, including senior managementâ€™s expectations
* Discover practical strategies and approaches for investigating workplace theft from ATS Retail Solutions
* Hear how Cadillac Fairview manages workplace violence and harassment investigations in light of Bill 168
* Learn how Canadaâ€™s Wonderland successfully conducts its fraud investigations, including details of a recently concluded credit card scam
* Hear how Kinross Gold successfully conducts workplace investigations by getting HR, legal, security and other business units to work in unison
* Learn how the City of Ottawa solves a continual sticking point in internal investigations - ensuring privacy and confidentiality
* Discover how the investigation group at Air Canada takes a more strategic view of internal investigations and, as a result, adds value to the corporation
* Learn the latest techniques for gathering evidence that will stand up to scrutiny from AstraZeneca Canada
* Air Canada
* AstraZeneca Canada Inc.
* ATS Retail Solutions
* Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited
* Canadaâ€™s Wonderland
* City of Ottawa
* CSA Group
* David Hyde & Associates
* Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board
* Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
* Kinross Gold Corporation
* Liquor Control Board of Ontario
* McLean Security Advisory & Associates Inc.
* Mac's Convenience Stores
* Ontario Lottery & Gaming Corporation
* PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
* Safeguard Security & Investigation Services Ltd.
* Staples Business Depot Ltd.