Event Date/Time: Mar 29, 2011
End Date/Time: Mar 29, 2011
- Hear leading carriers talking about their experiences and expectations for enterprise cloud
- Interact with leading experts and opinion formers in the area
- Understand the issues of driving cloud uptake amongst business customers, including security, bandwidth and regional uptake disparity
Cloud Services will be the first of our new series, Breakfast with Total Telecom. It takes place at 76 Portland Place on the 29 March 2011, from 08:30. The event is FREE for recognised telecom operators and service providers.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Gareth Williams, Analysys Mason
- Delfino Canas, BT Wholesale
- Chris Janz, Ciena
- Matthew Finnie, Interoute
- Alan Barr, Salesforce.com
To reserve your place for the Cloud Services briefing, download and complete the booking form: http://www.totaltele.com/res/Breakfast%20with%20TT%20Order%20Form%20(New)/BOOKING%20FORM(2).pdf
This event costs Â£199 + VAT to attend or is free if you are a telecom carrier or operator. If you qualify for this exceptional offer simply quote TTB02 as your valid voucher code when registering.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. For more information contact: email@example.com