6th Managing and Measuring Contract Performance
Venue: Metropolitan Hotel Toronto
|Event Date/Time: Mar 28, 2011||End Date/Time: Mar 30, 2011|
|Registration Date: Mar 28, 2011|
* Share best practices in managing and measuring contract performance with some of Canadaâ€™s leading private and public sector organizations:
* Hear how Fairmont Raffles Hotels International leverages strategic alliances to enhance its contracting practices
* Explore Celesticaâ€™s initiatives in global contract management
* Find out which critical elements make up The Salvation Army Toronto Grace Health Centreâ€™s contract management strategy
* Discover how to develop a proactive strategy to deal with risk in your contracts
* Take an insider look into Environment Canadaâ€™s contracting framework
* Discover how to develop, negotiate, select and manage performance measures as part of an optimized service relationship
* Hear about Bell Canadaâ€™s best practices for long-term partnering arrangements
* Take a closer look at the Ontario Ministry of Government and Consumer Servicesâ€™ toolkit for strengthening its contract management practices
* Learn how the Regional Municipality of York evaluates RFPs in its municipal procurement
* Find out how the â€œBalanced Scorecardâ€ approach enables Canada Post to align its objectives and goals directly with its contracts
* Learn about EstÃ©e Lauderâ€™s best practices for vendor relationship management
* Bell Canada
* Blake Cassels & Graydon LLP
* Bruce Power
* Canada Post Corporation
* Canadian Partnership Against Cancer Corporation
* Celestica Inc.
* Defence Construction Canada
* eFunds Corporation/Fidelity National Information Services (FIS)
* Environment Canada
* EstÃ©e Lauder Companies Inc.
* Fairmont Raffles Hotels International Inc.
* Focis Consulting Inc.
* Hewlett-Packard (Canada) Co.
* KPMG LLP
* Ontario Ministry of Government and Consumer Services
* The Osborne Group Toronto Inc.
* The Regional Municipality of York
* The Salvation Army Toronto Grace Health Centre