4th Managing Privacy Compliance
Venue: Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Mar 30, 2011||End Date/Time: Mar 31, 2011|
|Registration Date: Mar 30, 2011|
* Best practices for designing and implementing a privacy compliance program
* The latest federal and provincial regulatory developments and enforcement priorities relating to privacy
* How to prepare a privacy impact assessment
* Strategies for minimizing the damage to reputation in the event of a breach
* Legal risks associated with employee surveillance and monitoring
* Conducting privacy compliance audits
* Minimizing privacy exposure in outsourcing relationships
* International privacy laws and their impact on business practices
* Privacy practices to prevent ID theft
* Bell Canada
* Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
* BMO Financial Group
* Deloitte & Touche LLP
* Equifax Canada Inc.
* George C. Eyre, Law Offices
* Gowling Lafleur Henderson LLP
* John Wunderlich & Associates
* Lang Michener LLP
* Markham Stouffville Hospital
* Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation
* PrivaTech Consulting
* Symcor Inc.
* Unilever Canada Inc.
* vpi Inc.