7th Directorsâ€™ and Officersâ€™ Liability
Venue: Hotel Arts
|Event Date/Time: Apr 11, 2011||End Date/Time: Apr 12, 2011|
|Registration Date: Apr 11, 2011|
* Hear from some of the sharpest legal minds in Canada and the U.S. as they discuss liability issues facing directors and officers
* See how the proper production, maintenance and disposal of documentation can have a huge impact on the liability of in-house counsel in the event of claims or suits involving the corporation
* Learn about directorsâ€™ and officersâ€™ exposure under corporate law and find out what directors and officers must do to protect themselves against lawsuits
* Find out where regulators are focusing their attention, the areas of increased exposure and best practices for risk mitigation
* Examine the D&O issues arising from M&As and the areas to be addressed to protect directors and officers
* Farris, Vaughan, Wills & Murphy LLP
* Bennett Jones LLP
* Fraser Milner Casgrain LLP
* Aon Reed Stenhouse Inc.
* Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
* Macleod Dixon LLP
* Flint Energy Services Ltd.
* Canada Safeway Ltd.
* The Brick
* Miller Thomson LLP