Inventory & Engine Asset Management Forum (Inventory & Engine A)
|Event Date/Time: May 26, 2011||End Date/Time: May 27, 2011|
Aviation Week's Inventory & Engine Asset Management Forum is the only event of its kind to look at total asset management with a focus on rotable inventory and engines.
This Forum will deliver:
- Insight into the growing trend towards Integrated Global Supply Chain Solutions (be it with airlines, MROs or OEMs) and educate the audience on:
- judging current systems against new technology and methods
- pooling/total holistic solution, how do you decide the value of each strategy
setting up these incredibly complex and holistic structures both financially & operationally
- Methodologies for managing the aircraft asset as a whole different options for measuring appraisal/ depreciation
- Financial strategies for evaluating current assets and acquisition of necessary assets and operational strategies for optimum asset availability
- Best in class system information
- Case studies â€“ highlighting success but also identifying the risks and challenges
- Actionable strategies to take back to your organization
Sessions and speakers will specifically address:
- Funding strategies - what drives this decision at an airline?
- Protecting the value of your aircraft asset - how can you have a pooling solution and keep asset value high?
- Forecasting inventory - how do you optimize this process? What new methodologies are being developed?
- Asset efficiency - how can you make your cash go further by keeping your asset in prime condition and thereby getting more from the asset?
- Cost / cash / risk - how do organizations ensure the right balance?
- Asset appraisal - what is a fair market value? Who decides? How?
- Technical rotable control â€“ How is interchangeability and traceability managed?
- How to structure agreements to align the financial and technical conditions?
- Asset appraisal â€“ knowing the value of what you have.
- Cost containment on assets
- Funding for spares
- Technologies for Efficient Asset Management