Aerospace & Defense Programs (Aerospace & Defense )
|Event Date/Time: Oct 24, 2011||End Date/Time: Oct 26, 2011|
As economic pressure continues, budgets fall, and the call for industrial investment is increased, this is a critical time for both contractors and customers. A&D Programs will bring together these professionals who wouldn't otherwise have the opportunity to interact and discuss common challenges and issues they face on a daily basis.
The conference will address:
- Budget decline for DoD and NASA
- With programs under pressure to perform; and few new starts on the horizon, how do you ensure performance?
- How do we make programs more affordable -- deliver dollars back to govt customer while still satisfying shareholders?
- High risk as some major firms consider re-verticalization and what that will do to the industrial base (supply chain)?
- Oportunity management â€“ how can we cut costs and capitalize on each opportunity?
- How will we stop the loss of critical skills for the longer term?
A&D Programs will look at:
- Case Studies
- how do you measure/demonstrate superior subcontract management
- how do you develop/execute shared services models in a program-centric environment
- Wal-Mart's new supply chain approach
- DoD Strategy
- NASA Strategy
- DARPA focus
- NASA Aeronautics
- Program performance trends
- OEM strategic sourcing leaders
- State of the industry - what contraction is doing to the industrial base