|Event Date/Time: Jul 01, 2011||End Date/Time: Jul 09, 2011|
Register by 18 May to receive the best savings on the following courses:
Starting on 1-2 July, we are running our new specialized Penetration Testing short course for the first time in the APAC region:
* Security 580: Metasploit Kung Fu for Enterprise Pen Testing taught by Eric Conrad, SANS Certified Instructor
* Security 401: SANS Security Essentials Bootcamp Style (GSEC) taught by Mark Hofman, SANS Certified Instructor
* Security 505: Securing Windows (GCWN) taught by James Tarala, SANS Senior Instructor
* Security 560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking taught by Eric Conrad, SANS Certified Instructor
* Forensics 558: Network Forensics taught by Johannes Ullrich, Ph.D., SANS Senior Instructor
* Security 546: IPv6 Essentials taught by Johannes Ullrich, Ph.D., SANS Senior Instructor
For complete course descriptions see our Event-at-Glance page.
Put the skills you'll learn to practical use and more than GIAC certified professionals who make the info sec industry safe! Visit the GIAC Roadmap page for more information and register for your certification attempt today!
Classes will be held at the Hotel Realm in Barton ACT.
To follow or tweet about this event, use hashtag #sanscanberra. Follow SANS at @sansinstitute
Get the training you need to advance your career. Start making your training and travel plans now to join us for SANS Canberra 2011!