SANS Ottawa 2011
Venue: Ottawa Marriott Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Aug 28, 2011||End Date/Time: Sep 02, 2011|
SANS Ottawa 2011 Features These Top-Rated Infosec Courses:
* Audit 507: Auditing Networks, Perimeters, and Systems (GSNA) with David Hoelzer, SANS Faculty Fellow
* Security 505: Securing Windows (GCWN) with Jason Fossen, SANS Faculty Fellow
* Security/Developer 542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking (GWAPT) with Kevin Johnson, SANS Senior Instructor
* Security 660: Advanced Penetration Testing, Exploits, and Ethical Hacking with James Shewmaker, SANS Certified Instructor
* Forensics 610: Reverse-Engineering Malware: Malware Analysis Tools and Techniques (GREM) with Staff, The SANS Institute
Most of the courses above are associated with a GIAC Certification as identified by the letters in parentheses. Complete your SANS training experience with a GIAC certification attempt; put the skills you'll learn to practical use and join nearly 35,500 GIAC certified professionals who make the infosec industry safe. Visit the GIAC Certifications Roadmap page for more information and register for your certification attempt today!
Also, the special SANS room rate of $159 S/D CAD at the Ottawa Marriott Hotel will be honored based on space availability, so mark your calendar and get the most out of your training dollars. This special rate is only available through August 7, 2011. The Ottawa Marriott is located in the heart of downtown Ottawa. If you like to walk to see the local sites, there is a lot to see nearby, including Sparks Street, Ottawa's pedestrian Mall,Canada's Parliament buildings, the Rideau Canal, and the National Gallery of Canada.
Top 5 reasons to stay at the Ottawa Marriott Hotel:
* All SANS attendees receive complimentary High-Speed Internet when booking in the SANS Block.
No need to factor in daily cab fees and the time associated with travel to alternate hotels.
* By staying at the Ottawa Marriott Hotel, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the training event.
* SANS schedules morning and evening events at the Ottawa Marriott Hotel that you won't want to miss!
* Everything is in one convenient location!
When you attend SANS Ottawa 2011, you will see the SANS promise in action - what you learn in the classroom you will able to use immediately upon returning to the office.
Here's what some of our students have to say:
"You know that after 6 days of full training days that you are sad the course is over, the course has been fantastic." - Byron Trzeciak, Nemmco
"SANS Instructors are the best out there. The content is fresh and timely. I'll be absorbing this material long after returning to work." - Erich Knaak, Watermark Credit Union
"SANS educates you on the real world tools and tactics that are useful for external testers." - Caleb McGary, The Boeing Company
"If you want training from the trusted source for information security, go straight to SANS." - Tracey Pintell-Quade, Eagan, McAllister Associates, Inc.
With a reputation for being the most trusted source for information security training and an eagerness to help you meet your training objectives, SANS is the best choice for IT security education. So let your colleagues and friends know about the upcoming information security training event at SANS Ottawa 2011. We look forward to seeing you all there!