Digital Content Monetization West 2011 (DCM West)
Venue: Los Angeles
|Event Date/Time: Jun 21, 2011||End Date/Time: Jun 22, 2011|
|Registration Date: Jun 22, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: May 27, 2011|
|Abstract Submission Date: Apr 15, 2011|
|Paper Submission Date: Apr 15, 2011|
What's on at DCM West?
- Over 50 great speakers - from major studios to meteoric start-ups. Find out how theyâ€™re making money online and on mobile and get the hands-dirty strategies you can apply
- Over 30 sessions dedicated to every element of driving digital profitabilityâ€¦from content creation to payment mechanisms via advertiser relations and customer engagement
- 2 workshops dedicated to sports and funding â€“ spend time getting expert insight into what will work for you
- With over 10 hours of networking throughout then event, youâ€™ll find time to catch up with old friends, make new contacts and review the solutions on offer in the exhibition hall
- Meet a cross-section of senior execs from gaming, movies, sports, publishing, broadcasting and music - all facing your challenges and all approaching the solution in their own way
Key speakers from content owners and media services include:
Sony Music, South Park Digital Studios, Big Air Studios,YouTube, Myspace, Playboy Enterprises Inc, Ryan Seacrest Productions, Universal Pictures, Boston Celtic, Digital Legends Entertainment, Atari, Sony Pictures Television, Konami Digital Entertainment, Cookie Jar Entertainment, Mattel, Intelligent Life Productions, EVNN Digital Media Services, Spirit Digital Media, Endemol Worldwide, SonicAngel, giantHello and Activision Blizzard.