Music4Hope Foundations Chick fil A Leadercast Conference (CFA Leaercast 2011)
Venue: Marbles Kids Museum
|Event Date/Time: May 06, 2011||End Date/Time: May 06, 2011|
|Registration Date: May 05, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 31, 2011|
Every leader has a unique voice. One offers direction, while another inspires. Some impact lives without uttering a single word. Your voice is a voice of change, and change creates new possibilities. Learn how to identify and develop your own leadership voice with business professionals, leaders in the community and youth development leaders and youth leaders in training at the 2011 Chick-fil-A Leadercast.
Youâ€™ll also build your team culture, strengthen relationships with other business professionals, and introduce inspiring leadership training. Broadcast live by GiANT IMPACT from Atlanta to hundreds of locations worldwide, the event features
* Seth Godin, bestselling author, entrepreneur, and agent of change and known as one of the most read bloggers in the world
* Dr. John Maxwell, leadership expert and best-selling author of "The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership"
* Mack Brown, head coach of the Texas Longhorns, 2009 Big 12 Coach of the Year
* Suzy Welch, best-selling author, television commentator, and noted business journalist
* Erin Gruwell, founder and president of the Freedom Writers Foundation
* Robin Roberts, anchor of ABC's Emmy-award winning show, "Good Morning America"
* Muhtar Kent, chairman of the board and CEO of The Coca-Cola Company
* Dan Cathy, president and COO of Chick-fil-A, Inc.
* Dave Ramsey, personal money management expert, national radio personality, and best-selling author of "The Total Money Makeover"
* Frans Johansson, best-selling author of "The Medici Effect"
* Sir Ken Robinson, best-selling author and leader in the development of creativity, innovation, and human Resources
About& Benefiting Music4Hope Foundation:
Our mission is to bring music into the lives of children and their families experiencing life threatening diseases, you have come to the right place. Our first charity project last year benefited the NC Children's Promise which raised over $1,000,000.00. Ok that's a hard number to match, but everything that m4h is involved with during the year touches the lives of friends one dollar at a time and one smile at a time. Now through the Children's Miracle Network, your local hospital will receive much needed funding and visits from the M4h Celebrity Team to perform music, offer encouragement, and know we care. Patients receive a gift box filled with giveaways and a free autographed Album. Summer release of the CD was "2010 Celebration Album" that's is available at, iTunes, and this web site.
BE A SPONSOR!
For more information about the benefits of sponsoring or hotel accommodations.
Event Director, Christina Blandi-James of CBJ Promotional Avenues at 919-796-5704 OR email@example.com