4th Board Risk Management
Venue: Courtyard by the Marriott
|Event Date/Time: Apr 26, 2011||End Date/Time: Apr 27, 2011|
* Avert the failures experienced by companies that thought they were protected by their ERM approach
* Examine how board oversight can help to assess and ensure the adequacy of managementâ€™s risk identification and prioritization
* Look at monitoring and reporting structures that can help the board fulfill its increasing oversight duties
* Hear best practices for identifying and mitigating international corruption risks
* Examine how to incorporate risk management into the strategy formation process
* Learn about the roles and responsibilities of special committees
* AON Reed Stenhouse Inc.
* AssetCounsel Inc.
* IBIS Corporation
* Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited
* Deloitte & Touche LLP
* Dornier Seaplane Company
* Gowling Lafleur Henderson LLP
* Hugessen Consulting Inc.
* Kinross Gold Corporation
* Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions
* Pyrogenesis Canada Inc.
* The Anderson Governance Group
* WeirFoulds LLP
Who should Attend:
* Board members
* Audit & Risk Committee members
* Corporate Secretaries
* General Counsel
* VPs of Internal Audit, Risk Management, Compliance and M&As
* Senior risk consultants and counsel