The Future of Broadcasting 2011
Venue: The Bloomsbury Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Jun 28, 2011||End Date/Time: Jun 29, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: May 06, 2011|
Issues to be discussed:
* How are relationships with audiences changing?
* Is the industry doing enough to reduce reliance on traditional advertising?
* What can traditional broadcasters learn from their online counterparts?
* How does regulation need to changing in an increasingly digital era?
* Driving engagement with and extracting value from social media and apps
* What effects will Connected TV have on audience behaviour and strategy?
Selected speakers include:
* Mike Darcey, Chief Operating Officer, BSkyB
* Caroline Thomson, Chief Operating Officer, BBC
* Cindy Rose, Executive Director, Digital Entertainment, Virgin Media
* Michael Comish, Chief Executive, Blinkbox
* Dee Forbes, European VP & Managing Director, Discovery Networks UK & Western Europe
* Lesley Mackenzie, Group Digital Officer, Lovefilm