The 5th International Conference on: Cyberlaw and Information Security (CIS 2011)
|Event Date/Time: Dec 05, 2011||End Date/Time: Dec 08, 2011|
|Registration Date: Nov 25, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Nov 01, 2011|
|Abstract Submission Date: Nov 01, 2011|
|Paper Submission Date: Nov 15, 2011|
Cyberlaw and Information Security (CIS 2011)
Technology and Law in a Vulnerable World
The conference is hosted by the Faculty of Information and Communication Technology, Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka , 5th - 8th December, 2011.
On behalf of the organizing Committee, we sincerely invite you to attend the conference and/ or submit your full research paper before 1st Nov. 2011 focusing on Law, IT and Cyberspace issues such as, but not limited to:
- Privacy issues in cyber society
- Data mining
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Consumer protection
- Internet security
- Trademarks and domain names
- E- health
- E-banking and e-business
- E-signature and computer forensic
Papers should be submitted to:
With a Cc to:
The conference committee is seeking submissions of papers for oral presentations at the conference in two major categories:
- Full papers - these papers will be peer reviewed by members of the program committee and will be published in a special conference issue with an ISBN.
- Oral presentations - these papers will not be peer reviewed. These papers will be selected on merit by the program committee. Authors must thus provide about 100-150 word abstract.
English is the only working language of the conference.