World Commodities Week 2011
Venue: Grange St Pauls
|Event Date/Time: Oct 25, 2011||End Date/Time: Oct 27, 2011|
Gain definitive insight into the future of Chinaâ€™s economy and demand levels
Hear genuine on-the-ground analysis from leading Asia economists including Lian Ping, Jing Ulrich and Marc Faber, and understand how to position your portfolio to reap the benefits.
Meet and exchange ideas with the worldâ€™s largest gathering of institutional investors specifically interested in commodities
Make new contacts and learn first-hand how to get the most from your commodity investments from over 50 major investors including PGGM, APG and DPFS.
Three content packed-days providing you with exclusive analysis from the worldâ€™s leading commodity experts
Hear from over 60 expert speakers concerning the global supply and demand outlook and the critical issues facing commodity markets, and ensure you are ahead of the curve.
Global leaders speaking include:
* Mr Wilhelm Backlund,Director of Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities, Varma Mutual Pension Insurance Company
* Dr Fatih Birol, Director, World Energy Outlook and Chief Economist, International Energy Agency
* Mr Francisco Blanch, Managing Director and Head of Global Commodity Research, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
* Mr Saemi Bossart, Head of Commodities, Man Investments
* Mr Christophe Cordonnier, Head of Commodity Investment - Europe, Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking
* Mr. Jeff Currie, Global Head of Commodities Research, Goldman Sachs
* Mr Mike Davis, Director, Market Development, ICE futures
* Mr Frans De Wit, Head of Commodities, PGGM
* Mr Christoph Eibl, Co-Founder and Head, Trading, Tiberius Asset Management
Please visit the website for full programme and speaker details.