Learning the New Rules and Handling FMLA Abuse Investigations to Hold Employees Accountable (HR Training)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Jun 10, 2011||End Date/Time: Jun 10, 2011|
This webinar will provide an overview of the Family & Medical Leave Actâ€”and the issue so many employers are facing: FMLA Abuse. In this program, youâ€™ll learn basic employer obligations under FMLA, current trends and issues affecting employers, learn key changes in legislation that actually help employers curb abuse-and how to spot abuse, investigate it, and hold employees accountable.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- FMLA Trends & Issues.
- Review of Employer & Employee Obligations under the FMLA.
- Key Changes to the FMLA & Strategies to Curb Abuse.
- Levering Internal Resources to Curb Abuse.
- Developing a Strategy Through Effective Company Policies.
- Preparing an Investigative Report that will - Hold Employees Accountable.
NOTE: Use This Promocode ( 117660 ) To Get 10% Discount.