Lifelong Learning Programme- Project Management (LLP-Project Manageme)
|Event Date/Time: Jun 22, 2011||End Date/Time: Jun 23, 2011|
|Registration Date: Jun 21, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: May 20, 2011|
22-23 June 2011, Budapest, Hungary
The unique training offers the possibility to learn the 'ins and outs' of LLP Project Management. The workshops will focus on multilateral project and network schemes.
* What happens after receiving the grant letter? - hints and typical mistakes. What can go wrong?
* Understanding the Grant Agreement. Knowing what to expect from the unexpected.
* Consortium Agreement â€“ is it needed? How do you protect your interests?
* Getting started - advance payment, bank guarantees, project planning, subcontracts, how to get things right from the beginning. The kick-off meeting...
* Communication relations in the project, communication plan in details
* Keeping your records - efficient project management systems in practice, eligible and non-eligible costs, contracts, time sheets. Upgrading your system for LLP.
* ICT tools for LLP project management
* Coordinating a project - how to deal with the difficulties. Intercultural elements, conflict resolution
* Managing your participation - how to work with the others, and your relationship with the Coordinator.
* Amendments of the Grant Agreement â€“ financial, legal, work.
* Reporting - milestones and deliverables, critical path. Behind schedule? The experts will help you out...
* Project closure and monitoring - getting prepared for EC controls.
* Understanding the financial rules.
* Quality and Evaluation
* Getting the maximum out of your LLP project - direct and indirect benefits. Making your project go beyond just the deliverables - have an excellent valorisation plan (dissemination and exploitation).