FP7 Financial & Project Management
|Event Date/Time: May 19, 2011||End Date/Time: May 20, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: May 06, 2011|
* Negotiating an FP7 Grant Agreement - hints and typical mistakes. Successful and unsuccessful negotiations. What went wrong?
* Understanding the Grant Agreement - do you really know the Belgian law? Knowing what to expect from the unexpected.
* Consortium Agreement - how do you protect your interests and Intellectual Property Rights?
* Getting started - advance payment, bank guarantees, how to get things right from the beginning. The kick-off meeting...
* Keeping your records - efficient project management systems in practice, eligible and non-eligible costs, cost statements. Upgrading your system for FP7.
* Coordinating a project - how to deal with the difficulties.
* Managing your participation - how to work with the others, and your relationship with the Coordinator.
* Reporting - milestones and deliverables, critical path. Behind schedule? The experts will help you out...
* Project closure and monitoring - getting prepared for EC audits.
* Understanding the new financial rules - what has changed for the next budget period and how you can manage the changes.
* Getting the maximum out of your FP7project - direct and indirect benefits. Making your project go beyond just the deliverables.
* Plenary discussions - project managers, FP evaluators and EC Project Officers will be on hand in order to address all your concerns.