Talent Management & Leadership Development Conference
|Event Date/Time: Jul 21, 2011||End Date/Time: Jul 22, 2011|
Hear from your peers first hand as they outline some of the operational strategies they are employing to ensure optimal succession planning into key positions and how to retain valuable talent to ensure competitiveness all while contributing to the organizationâ€™s bottom line.
By attending this conference, you will:
1. Set the talent and leadership planning strategy in line with the corporate business objectives
2. Harness a recognizable talent development culture
3. Develop valuable and competitive talent
4. Transform talent programs and renew commitment
5. Learn effective communications for commitment to success
6. Plan for future talent
This is not a trade show; our Talent Development and Leadership Planning series is targeted at a focused group of senior level leaders to maintain an intimate atmosphere for the delegates and speakers. Since we are not a vendor driven conference, the higher level focus allows the delegates to network with their industry peers and speakers.
Follow us @MEHumanResources! hash tag #TalentEvent. We will provide periodic updates and itâ€™s a great way to network with your industry peers!