|Event Date/Time: Jul 17, 2011||End Date/Time: Jul 20, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Jun 06, 2011|
* Examine the latest evidence related to recommendations and limitations of hormone therapy for menopause symptom management.
* Focus on the data regarding reversible contraceptive options, including non-contraceptive benefits, analyzing the value of these methods for a variety of patients.
* Discuss clinical management of common and complex conditions in womenâ€™s health including abnormal bleeding,genital herpes, mood disorders, obesity, vaginitis, osteoporosis, sexual pain and others.
* Describe updated screening guidelines for a variety of health conditions including GYN cancer, STDs and cardiovascular health.
* Participate in interprofessional,interactive learning through case studies, skills training, faculty panels and collegial collaboration.