MRO FOR AIRCRAFT & ENGINE LEASING (MRO FOR AIRCRAFT & E)
Venue: Grand Hotel, Malahide
|Event Date/Time: Sep 14, 2011||End Date/Time: Sep 15, 2011|
Airlines, maintenance providers and their suppliers will learn contract negotiating, terms to be wary of and clauses to request. Presenters will deliver pro-active strategies to ensure that lease requirements are met and ultimately keep lease return fees to a minimum.
Lessors will learn strategies for transparent contracts that promote understanding and compliance with their requirements and ensure aircrafts and engines are returned in ideal condition for quick turn-around.
This forum will deliver:
- Operating methods to get the right teams involved with lease terms and contract work-scopes to ensure that M&E departments plan their maintenance accordingly
- The benefits of true contract transparency- ensuring that the negotiating finance departments have fully versed the engineering groups that will be responsible for contract fulfillment and execution
- How to properly develop and appreciate maintenance intervals and schedules- critical putting a time on a lease to ensure the maintenance needs match the money (maintenance reserves)
- A better understanding of regulatory compliance and its importance when moving from one Lessees jurisdiction to another's Lessees jurisdiction. What is the best way to complete aircraft transfers?
- How to strike a balance between airline operating configuration requirements and the state that the Lessor requires the aircraft be retuned in
- An open dialogue format for addressing standardization across the industry including paperwork; accuracy and traceability of documents; vocabulary for maintenance terms; and data