Advanced Manufacturing and Technology Show (AMTS)
Venue: Dayton Airport Expo Center
|Event Date/Time: Oct 19, 2011||End Date/Time: Oct 20, 2011|
As an attendee, you'll join others in the tri-state region shaping the future of manufacturing.
* Discover hundreds of leading-edge tooling and manufacturing suppliers in one spacious, easily accessed location.
* Enjoy working demonstrations of new equipment, attend educational events to help your business succeed and rub elbows with the people who make things happen in the industry.
* View the latest and greatest in advanced manufacturing technology to help you develop contacts and relationships, scout resources, and secure solutions to manufacturing challenges.
* Enjoy two days of exhibits and network with industry colleagues, buyers, professionals, influencers and potential partners.
* Experience an expansive 30,000 square feet of exhibit space, free parking and easy entrance/exit to enhance the experience for all.
* PRE-REGISTER ONLINE NOW for EXPRESS CHECK-IN the day of the show! Those who do not pre-register online may do so in person at the show.
EXHIBITORS! Here's your chance to reach over 2,500 prospects that are directly connected to your industry. The Advanced Manufacturing & Technology Show (AMTS) is the regionâ€™s ONLY annual show of its kind in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky. Don't miss your chance to exhibit!
Attendees come from manufacturing companies serving the aerospace, energy, medical, defense, communication, transportation, and other markets. Here's just a sampling of past attending companies. Who are YOUR customers?
GE Aircraft Engines/GE Aviation Â· Goodrich Aerospace Â· Copeland Â· Crown Equipment Â· Honda/Honda Engineering Â· American Showa Â· DMAX Â· Dresser Industries Â· DRT Whirlpool Â· Worthington Steel/Cylinder Â· Eaton Corp Â· Johnson Electric Â· Henny Penny Â· Toyota
Show Exhibits open October 19th from 10 am - 8 pm and October 20th from 10 am - 8 pm. RESERVE YOUR BOOTH TODAY for premier booth locations. This show boasts over 100 exhibitors annually, so be an early bird â”€ and join companies like yours for AMTS 2011 and take advantage of these benefits:
* Enjoy increased exposure to help grow your business.
* Network with key customers and prospects.
* Participate in the regional and national promotion as we advertise the event throughout the Dayton, Cincinnati, Columbus, Indianapolis, northern Kentucky and national markets.
* Enhance your presence and visibility by participating in one of numerous sponsorship opportunities, including the Show Guide (distributed to every attendee), name badge ads, show bags, aisle signs, beer cups, shirts, refreshments and more.
* Check out highlights from AMTS 2010 and see why you'll want to exhibit in 2011!