SANS Singapore SOS 2011
|Event Date/Time: Oct 10, 2011||End Date/Time: Oct 18, 2011|
Don't miss this opportunity to upgrade your skills, work toward your GIAC certification, and network with other top information security professionals.
- SEC 401: SANS Security Essentials Bootcamp Style (GSEC) taught by Dr. Eric Cole, SANS Faculty Fellow and Course Author
- SEC 560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking (GPEN) taught by Bryce Galbraith, SANS Certified Instructor
- FOR 508: Advanced Computer Forensic Analysis and Incident Response (GCFA) taught by Chad Tillbury, SANS Certified Instructor
- Forensics 610: Reverse-Engineering Malware: Malware Analysis Tools and Techniques (GREM) taught by Lenny Zeltser, SANS Senior Instructor and Course Author
In addition we are offering the following specialized short course on Oct 17-18:
- Security 580: Metasploit Kung Fu for Enterprise Pen Testing taught by Bryce Galbraith, SANS Certified Instructor
For information on CITREP eligibility please contact our local course provider at firstname.lastname@example.org
While registering remember to take advantage of the reduced prices for GIAC certification and our OnDemand bundles when adding it to your registration, to help you make the most of your training and gain accreditation to back up your knowledge.
Here is what some of our past students have said about these courses:
SEC401 - "SANS is the only resource for current and accurate continuing education training that equips you to defend your organization." - Scarlet Brooks - UAH
SEC560 - "This is THE course for both junior and senior pen testers." - Jax Gough - NATO
FOR508 - "The amount of knowledge and information provided by SANS transforms me from a beginner to a computer Sherlock Holmes." - Ali Al Amri - Saudi Aramco
FOR610 - "It significantly added valuable domain knowledge to all who attended and made us all instant domain experts in a new and exciting field of study." - Dan Guerrero- Raytheon
The Early Bird deadline to receive a $500 tuition discount is August 31. So don't delay - to get the best savings, start making your training and travel plans now.
This event will be held at the Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre.
Write to us at AsiaPacific@sans.org for more information.
See you in Singapore!