Virtual Seminar - Lyophilization Technology - Webinar By ComplianceOnline (Biotech)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Jul 07, 2011||End Date/Time: Jul 07, 2011|
This seminar will begin with a discussion on freezing and annealing as part of a lyophilization cycle. It has been shown that how a sample is frozen prior to freeze-drying can have a dramatic impact on how that product dries during primary and secondary drying. Additionally, for large, biologically based molecules, the freezing segment of the cycle can have a large impact on the stability of those molecules as well.
Areas Covered in the Seminar :
- Freezing vs. vapor pressure
- Ice nucleation and ice crystal growth
- Effects of ice crystal particle size
- Eutectic and/or glass formation
- Annealing theory and techniques
- Heat transfer theory
- Mass transfer theory
- Conduction, convection, and radiation
- Critical parameters in scale-up and cycle transfer
- Scale-up strategy
- Mapping studies
Who Will Benefit :
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to those companies involved developing formulations and lyophilization cycles, or in lyophilization product manufacturing.
- Quality Control Scientists
- Development Scientists
- Production Management
- Quality Assurance
NOTE: Use This Promocode ( 117660 ) To Get 10% Discount.